Monday, December 15, 2008

Critical Kong

Like I said, here comes my next illustration.

It´s a caricature of one of my former bosses. He is very critical about other people and also about himselfe.
I choosed for the diamond back gorilla, not because it´s a dumb deer, but because the gorilla is quiet near to mankind, but doesn´t speaks the same speach. Another reason was his position of a leader, his wisdom an his strength. So the gorilla was not not a method to blame my former boss, I just tried to explain his agressive charakter and the difference between us.
The straw what comes out of his damages body makes him look like a pupped, what he was for me, because of his weired thoughts which caught him in his small way of thinking. Poorly he goes on eating up the straw of his own body an repeating damaging him and otherones.

1 comment:

elke said...

hallo boris,

wenn es hier um den chef geht, den auch ich kenne, hast du die ähnlichkeit verblüffend genau getroffen. wir alten kollegen haben schon mal versucht, kontakt mit dir aufzunehmen, konnten dich aber nicht erreichen. hoe gaat het met je? alles goed in enschede? melde dich mal, wenn du magst. wir würden gern hören, wie es dir geht. (mittlerweile ist es übrigens auch mein ehemaliger chef, juhuu).

liebe grüße, elke